The Water Books: Poems
- List Price:
- Buy New: $9.99
as of 12/12/2013 15:28 EST details
- You Save: $4.96 (33%)
- Sales Rank:938,281
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):8.4 x 5.5 x 0.2
- Publication Date:January 1, 2012
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
Whether in Pittsburgh - car gliding over the Boulevard of the Allies, 'nightrivers,' the Monongahela, 'window's silver foiling' and reflections of the Hot Metal Bridge - or thinking simply of moments in childhood, Rome, an ancient garden - Judith Vollmer's poems in The Water Books seamlessly wander through time. In writing, Vollmer reflects on the passing of time, and in reading, we start to remember the daily rhythms of being alive.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.