So You Are Involved in a Lawsuit: What Happens Now?
- Buy New: $92.00
as of 6/19/2013 22:00 EDT details
- Seller:Stanford Specialty Books
- Sales Rank:10,975,751
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Media:Mass Market Paperback
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.8
- Dimensions (in):1.1 x 3.9 x 9
- Publication Date:January 1, 2003
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Being involved in a lawsuit either as a plaintiff, a defendant, or simply as a witness with knowledge relevant to the suit, can be an unnerving experience. This handbook is intended to outline certain of the steps and procedures that are part of the legal process, as well as to familiarize the reader with certain of the rules, definitions, "do's," "don't's," and other important aspects of the judicial system and its processes.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.