Before the Pyramids: Cracking Archaeology's Greatest Mystery
- List Price:
- Buy New: $9.10
as of 8/29/2014 16:37 EDT details
- You Save: $8.85 (49%)
- Seller:Redband Books & More
- Sales Rank:791,870
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.7
- Dimensions (in):7.7 x 4.9 x 0.8
- Publication Date:February 1, 2011
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
Were the pyramids of the pharaohs conceived in Britain? The acclaimed coauthors of Civilization One think so, and they take readers on a gripping excursion into ancient religion and astronomy. Knight and Butler not only establish the existence of an advanced civilization with astonishing, almost modern knowledge, but they also explain how the oldest Neolithic monuments--the henges of North Yorkshire--were planned, and their amazing connection to the later pyramids of Giza.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.