First Six Weeks of School,The (Strategies for Teachers)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $21.62
as of 5/22/2013 12:31 EDT details
- You Save: $2.38 (10%)
- Sales Rank:3,913
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.4
- Dimensions (in):9.9 x 8.5 x 0.6
- Publication Date:January 1, 2000
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Learn how to structure the first six weeks of school to lay the groundwork for a productive year of learning. Discover how taking the time to build a solid foundation in the early weeks of school can pay off all year long in increased student motivation, cooperation, responsibility, and self-control.
This comprehensive guidebook for K-6 teachers features:
- Daily plans for the first three weeks and commentary about these plans at three grade levels: primary (K-2), middle (3-4), and upper(5-6
- Detailed guidelines for:
Creating rules and teaching routines
Introducing engaging curriculum
Integrating social and academic learning
Establishing high expectations for learning and behavior
- An extensive collection of games, activities, greetings, songs, read-alouds, and resources especially useful during the early weeks of school.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.