Expecting 411: Clear Answers & Smart Advice for Your Pregnancy
- List Price:
- Buy New: $7.00
as of 3/12/2014 04:07 EDT details
- You Save: $7.95 (53%)
- Sales Rank:20,199
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Edition:Second Edition, Revised
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.7
- Dimensions (in):9.9 x 5 x 1.3
- Publication Date:April 16, 2012
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Congratulations! You’re pregnant! Now, where do you turn to for the best advice? What if you could bottle the wisdom of all those women who came before you—and combine it with the solid medical advice from a renowned Beverly Hills’ OB/GYN and nationally known pediatrician? Expecting 411 is the answer: smart, up-to-date and refreshingly free of paranoia, this is the book you’ll turn to for quick answers to your most pressing questions. Inside, you'll find:
- Is this normal? From morning sickness to stretch marks, you’ll learn what’s expected—and what’s not.
- Is it safe? Sushi? Hair dye? Coffee? Get detailed do’s and don’ts.
- How much weight should I gain? Find the latest guidelines.
- Breastfeeding 101. Learn the secrets of nursing from an expert.
- Detailed advice on prepping for parenthood, including all the decisions you need to make. What tests are required? Are optional?
- Easy-to-find answers on natural childbirth, nutrition, epidurals, when to call the doc and more!
The new, revised and updated 2nd edition includes even more great advice:
- New research on how to prevent preterm births.
- Fish facts and fish tales. What's safe, what's not, and why you SHOULD eat fish.
- The latest warnings on medications during pregnancy.
- Expanded tips and advice on exercise.
- Protecting your newborn from whooping cough and flu.
All that and more in the revised and updated Expecting 411, 2nd editon.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.