Building the Weekend Skiff
- List Price:
- Buy New: $9.98
as of 3/15/2014 17:35 EDT details
- You Save: $9.97 (50%)
- Seller:Ruby and Rudy's Books
- Sales Rank:556,487
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.5
- Dimensions (in):10.7 x 8.3 x 0.3
- Publication Date:June 1, 1997
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
Offers detailed plans and instructions for building a simple boat at low cost with easily obtainable materials and basic hand tools, the skiff in this manual is 15 feet in length, can hold two adults or several children, and is adaptable for oars, sail, or a small outboard engine. A fun way to spend a weekend and get an excellent small boat easily and inexpensively, it is a great family project, ideal for introductory boat-building courses and for community and school-based boat-building experiences.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.