What would your private parts say if they could speak? The pelvic floor, bladder, prostate, cervix, clitoris, uterus, ovaries, and lots of other pelvic parts have their say in Susun Weed's new book Down There: Sexual and Reproductive Health the Wise Woman Way.
Susun Weed, the voice of the Wise Woman Tradition, has spent the last twenty-five years listening to what's between our legs. Her new book gives voices to all those parts, describes them in health, and offers alternative, complementary, integrative, homeopathic, and allopathic remedies for their distresses. Whether your "down there" gives you pleasure or pain, Ms. Weed's simple, successful, strategies optimize health.
"Filled with beauty, truth, wisdom and healing." Christiane Northrup, MD, author
Get the answers to your most intimate questions right now. Do you have it? What can you do?
- Prostate Problems
- Hysterectomy Alternatives
- Sex Infections/STDs
- Cervical Issues
- Healing After Trauma
- Chronic Pelvic Pain
- Dry Vagina
You'll find a full range of options, fully explained and well-illustrated, so you can make the very best choices for your good health.
* Homeopathic remedies * Nourishing herbal infusions
* Emotional aids * Dietary strategies
* Herbal stars * Alternative medicines
* Helpful/harmful drugs * Successful surgery
* Shamanic/soul work "Feel good in your body. Feel good in your spirit. Take this time away from demands and feel good. Lean against me as you sing. Lean against me and sing with me until the bones of the Ancients ring with ecstacy. Sing yourself to sleep. Sing yourself to wholeness, sing yourself to joy."