- List Price:
- Buy New: $9.46
as of 9/20/2014 22:25 EDT details
- You Save: $5.49 (37%)
- Sales Rank:1,859,947
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):7.9 x 4.9 x 0.3
- Publication Date:April 1, 1997
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
In these poems written over the past decade Wendell Berry combines plainspoken elegance with deeply felt emotion--this is work of both remembrance and regeneration. Whether writing as son of a dying father or as father of a daughter about to be wed, Berry plumbs the complexities of conflict, grief, loss, and love. He celebrates life from the domestic to the eternal, finding in the everyday that which is everlasting.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.