Life Supports: New and Collected Poems
- List Price:
- Buy New: $13.20
as of 3/9/2014 03:49 EDT details
- You Save: $3.75 (22%)
- Sales Rank:767,811
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.7
- Dimensions (in):8.5 x 5.5 x 0.6
- Publication Date:January 1, 1997
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
William Bronk was born in 1918 and lives now in Hudson Falls, New York. Acclaimed by The Nation as "our most significant poet," he is the author of nearly two dozen celebrated books of poetry. Winner of the American Book Award for his collected poems, LIFE SUPPORTS, he is also the author of a collection of prose works, VECTORS AND SMOOTHABLE CURVES, which is widely considered a landmark in contemporary literature.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.