- Buy New: $199.38
as of 12/25/2014 14:22 EST details
- Seller:Murray Media
- Sales Rank:3,165,149
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Shipping Weight (lbs):30000
- Dimensions (in):1 x 11.5 x 12.5
- Publication Date:June 2001
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- About the Ltd Edition Limited to 100 copies, the book comes with a clamshell box and a signed and numbered print.
A southerner by birth and a philosopher by training, Crane began his career as a photojournalist at a small town newspaper in Tennessee. He credits his friend and mentor, Paul Caponigro for helping him focus his life behind the lens. 128 pages including 5 gatefolds; 70 tritoned b&w full-page photographic plates; 11.5 x 12.5 inches. Edition limited to 2100 copies.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.