- List Price:
- Buy New: $3.15
as of 9/20/2014 10:13 EDT details
- You Save: $15.80 (83%)
- Sales Rank:2,058,040
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.7
- Dimensions (in):7.8 x 5.6 x 0.8
- Publication Date:September 2002
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
This work completes the circle begun by "Instead of a Letter" and "Stet". Here Diana Athill looks back on a childhood unfashionably filled with happiness - a Norfolk country house, servants, the pleasures of horses, and the unfolding secrets of adults and sex. This is England in the 1920s, seen with an unsentimental eye from the vantage point of England in 2001. It was a privileged and loving life, of course: but did it equip her to be happy?
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.