Underwear: Fashion in Detail
- Buy New: $99.98
as of 10/24/2014 03:12 EDT details
- Seller:Beacon Hill Books - USA 1-3 Day delivery - 100% Reliable
- Sales Rank:227,652
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):3.4
- Dimensions (in):12 x 9.4 x 0.9
- Publication Date:November 1, 2010
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
Get intimately acquainted with the V&A’s world-renowned collection of undergarments in this eye-opening visual history. From camisoles to corsets, basques to boudoir caps, Underwear: Fashion in Detail traces the peculiar evolution of underwear. Revealing photographs highlight close-up details in the garments, while intricate line drawings show their masterly construction. A wide range of designs is represented, from rare 16th-century examples to Dior’s curvaceous New Look, to Calvin Klein’s notorious briefs.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.