British Portraits 1660-1960
- Buy New: $226.64
as of 12/28/2014 19:49 EST details
- Seller:Brooke Books
- Sales Rank:4,239,439
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Shipping Weight (lbs):4.5
- Dimensions (in):8.9 x 1.5 x 11.1
- Publication Date:June 1991
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
A reprint of a title which looks at the development of the British portrait from 1660 to 1960, from statements of self-importance on the part of early sitters in armour and honours, through bucolic Georgians, sanctimonious Victorians, and modern figurative and abstract interpretations. First published in 1991.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.