- List Price:
- Buy New: $13.40
as of 12/12/2013 09:16 EST details
- You Save: $3.60 (21%)
- Sales Rank:1,563,265
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.3
- Dimensions (in):0.3 x 8.4 x 5.4
- Publication Date:January 15, 2010
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
Sir Thomas Wyatt is remembered today as one of the most important poets in the English language, and as the man who brought the sonnet into English, with spectacular imitations and re-creations of Petrarch. His work is broader than that, however, and he showed himself to be a fine elegist and satirist as well as a lyric poet of the very first order.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.