Precarious Life: The Powers of Mourning and Violence
- List Price:
- Buy New: $11.46
as of 9/21/2014 01:15 EDT details
- You Save: $8.49 (43%)
- Sales Rank:50,716
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.5
- Dimensions (in):7.7 x 5.1 x 0.5
- Publication Date:August 17, 2006
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
In her most impassioned and personal book to date, Judith Butler responds in this profound appraisal of post-9/11 America to the current US policies to wage perpetual war, and calls for a deeper understanding of how mourning and violence might instead inspire solidarity and a quest for global justice.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.