Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea
- List Price:
- Buy New: $7.88
as of 7/28/2014 09:14 EDT details
- You Save: $0.41 (5%)
- Sales Rank:6,805,140
- Languages:English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.3
- Dimensions (in):9 x 6 x 0.8
- Publication Date:March 18, 2014
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Illustrated The world’s surface has been explored. Humans have reached the land’s highest peaks and lowest vales. And yet vast regions of the planet remain unexplored. Much of the oceans’ vast depths remain a mystery. Few writers have dared imagine what lies beneath the waves. Jules Verne’s Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea is one of the first novels to envision the vast environs locked beneath tons of swirling water. As ships are damaged and scientists report mysterious sightings of a massive sea monster, a ship is sent out to discover the beast. Only it turns out this monster is actually a ship, the most advanced submarine ever built. Follow the crew of the Nautilus as they explore the world’s oceans. They will confront giant squids, delve into the mysteries of Atlantis, and face new challenges none of them dared imagine.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.