Getting Things Done ...in 30 minutes
is the essential guide to quickly understanding the important lessons on productivity outlined in the best-selling book, Getting Things Done: The Art of Stress-Free Productivity
In Getting Things Done
, author David Allen offers concrete knowledge on how to vastly increase productivity, for both individuals and entire organizations. Through decades of experience, Allen has devised foolproof strategies for getting things done. Getting Things Done
shows you how to set up a comprehensive system for dealing with all the mental and physical "stuff," as he calls it, that clutters the mind, living spaces, and workplaces, and gets in the way of you getting things done. Identifying basic organizational and cognitive techniques essential to improving time-management skills, Getting Things Done
lays out methods for uncluttering the mind and gaining control over all your responsibilities.
A guide to mastering workflow, Getting Things Done
offers a practical method for eliminating anxiety, minimizing stress, and achieving optimal productivity. Understand the key ideas of Getting Things Done in a fraction of the time, with tools such as:
- Concise synopsis, which examines the principles of Getting Things Done
- In-depth analysis of key concepts from Getting Things Done, such as "Next-Action Thinking" and the "Two-Minute Rule"
- Practical applications for increasing productivity and reducing stress
- Insightful background on author David Allen and the origins of Getting Things Done
- Extensive glossary, recommended reading list, and bibliography relevant to Getting Things Done
As with all books in the 30 Minute Expert Series, this book is intended to be purchased alongside the reviewed title, Getting Things Done: The Art of Stress-Free Productivity