The ONE Thing...in 30 Minutes
is your guide to quickly understanding the important lessons in Gary Keller's best-selling book The ONE Thing: The Surprisingly Simple Truth Behind Extraordinary Results.
In The ONE Thing
, best-selling author Gary Keller introduces readers to his simple formula for achieving success: extraordinary results occur when a person concentrates on just one thing. Keller encourages readers to concentrate on one task at a time, and use discipline to develop positive habits in order to realize their purpose in life. Built on illuminating personal experiences, Keller provides a clear path for identifying purpose and developing habits of success, both personally and professionally. The ONE Thing
provides readers with a focused approach to achieving tremendous success in all aspects of life: work, relationships, personal health, and spirituality. Use this helpful guide to understand The ONE Thing in a fraction of the time, with tools such as:
- A concise synopsis of The ONE Thing
- In-depth analyses of key concepts, including how to generate a focusing question to identify your ONE thing
- A summary of the common myths that derail people from achieving their goals, and guidance on how to achieve success
- An insight into the background on Gary Keller and coauthor Jay Papasan and the origins of the book
- An extensive recommended reading list and bibliography
As with all books in the 30 Minute Expert Series, this book is intended to be purchased alongside the reviewed title, The ONE Thing: The Surprisingly Simple Truth Behind Extraordinary Results.