Obamacare for Beginners: Your Survival Guide Book to Beating Obamacare
- Buy New: $71.50
as of 1/26/2015 04:40 EST details
- Seller:Any Book
- Sales Rank:1,063,855
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.9
- Dimensions (in):5.8 x 0.1 x 8.3
- Publication Date:April 1, 2013
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
How will Obamacare affect me?
Fact: Obamacare will affect every single American. Obamacare is a complex law, but understanding its implications for your health shouldn't be. Obamacare for Beginners: Your Survival Guide Book to Beating Obamacare
simplifies Obamacare so you can understand how it will impact your life, and how to take the first steps toward navigating your individual health plan.
- A concise guidebook providing an introduction to Obamacare in a quick and easy-to-understand format, Obamacare for Beginners covers all the basics:
- What Obamacare means for you: uninsured individual, middle-class adult, senior citizen (65+), female adult, small-business owner, large-business owner, person with a mental illness, and more
- Arguments for and against Obamacare, and a brief history of the health care debate in the United States
- An Obamacare Timeline that provides a year-by-year breakdown of how the law will be implemented from today until 2020
- Key terms and definitions covering concepts such as a "pre-existing condition" and "single payer"
- Recommended reading for further research into the complex law, the controversies, and its history
Revealing the essentials of Obamacare, from its history to its implementation, Obamacare for Beginners
is an accessible introduction to the key terms, timeline, and regulations of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.