- List Price:
- Buy New: $10.00
as of 1/25/2015 18:25 EST details
- You Save: $7.95 (44%)
- Seller:MollieAnne's Books
- Sales Rank:4,566,860
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):4.1
- Dimensions (in):5.5 x 0.8 x 8.5
- Publication Date:March 15, 2012
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
Chief of Police Reese Glockman is told to stay out of the way of the FBI when a serial killer leaves his mark on the sleepy town of Ferguson, Texas. But, when Glockman's daughter is kidnapped by the killer, it becomes personal and nothing will stand in his way, not even the killer's mysterious accomplices.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.