The Narrative of Arthur Gordon Pym of Nantucket
- List Price:
- Buy New: $6.99
as of 1/25/2015 15:33 EST details
- You Save: $3.00 (30%)
- Seller:The Freedom Readers
- Sales Rank:99,541
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.5
- Dimensions (in):6 x 0.4 x 9
- Publication Date:November 17, 2013
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
The only novel Poe ever completed, The Narrative of Arthur Gordon Pym of Nantucket tells of the story of Gordon Pym, a sailor whose misadventures take him across the globe. Experiencing mutiny, shipwreck, and even cannibalism, Pym’s outrageous adventures find him as far as the South Pole. While Poe felt his novel was silly in many respects, it remains notable for serving as inspiration to Melville and Verne for Moby Dick and 20,000 Leagues under the Sea, respectively.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.