Make It Last: Proven Principles for Effective Student Ministry
- List Price:
- Buy New: $2.76
as of 12/11/2013 18:32 EST details
- You Save: $10.23 (79%)
- Sales Rank:766,623
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.3
- Dimensions (in):0.4 x 5.5 x 8.3
- Publication Date:January 6, 2012
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Author and pastor Jeff Lovingood believes to be successful in youth ministry, pastors need to embrace and understand certain enduring principles that will strengthen and carry them through the tough times when they are tempted to give up.
Make It Last outlines these values and provides practical guidelines to encourage youth workers to reflect on why they are called to the ministry.
An invaluable resource for anyone working with students in the church, Make It Last tackles important issues such as:
· Establishing a vision for youth ministry
· Creating a culture that balances evangelism and discipleship
· Building effective relationships with students and other ministries
· Celebrating what God has done
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.