The Essays of Warren Buffett: Lessons for Corporate America, Third Edition
- List Price:
- Buy New: $25.59
as of 4/18/2014 21:48 EDT details
- You Save: $9.41 (27%)
- Sales Rank:10,695
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Shipping Weight (lbs):5.4
- Dimensions (in):0.8 x 7.3 x 10.3
- Publication Date:March 15, 2013
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Recommended Reading by Warren Buffett at Berkshire's Annual Meetings (2000 and 2008) and on CNBC with Liz Claman (2006) making it a Business Week best seller.
TABLE OF CONTENTSPreface
- By arranging Buffett's lengthy writings thematically, Cunningham's classic book makes clear and coherent the principles and logic of Buffett's philosophy of business, investing and life.
- When first published in 1997, many knew Buffett's writings were gems, but this book's novelty was to lay out exact principles and their relationship to each other. The central discovery is that the philosophy pivots around one core concept: the vast difference between price and value. From that core radiate the other themes that the book's arrangement clarifies.
- The Essays of Warren Buffett is a unique book that takes the raw material of Buffett's 700+ pages of letters and renders them into a finely-woven 270-page narrative, fulfilling Buffett's hope that Cunningham would "popularize" his writings.
I. Corporate Governance
II. Finance and Investing
III. Investment Alternatives
IV. Common Stock
V. Mergers and Acquisitions
VI. Valuation and Accounting
VII. Accounting Shenanigans
VIII. Accounting Policy
IX. Tax Matters
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.