2012 International Mechanical Code
- List Price:
- Buy New: $66.65
as of 12/17/2014 18:47 EST details
- You Save: $13.35 (17%)
- Seller:@ Home Prep Books and Training
- Sales Rank:31,081
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.1
- Dimensions (in):0.5 x 8.5 x 11
- Publication Date:June 9, 2011
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
For the most current mechanical codes that address the design and installation of the most current mechanical systems, use the 2012 INTERNATIONAL MECHANICAL CODE SOFTBOUND VERSION. Designed to provide comprehensive regulations for mechanical systems and equipment, it includes coverage of HVAC, exhaust systems, chimneys and vents, ducts, appliances, boilers, water heaters, refrigerators, hydronic piping, and solar systems. This valuable reference uses prescriptive- and performance- related provisions to establish minimum regulations for a variety of systems. Check out our app, DEWALT Mobile Pro™. This free app is a construction calculator with integrated reference materials and access to hundreds of additional calculations as add-ons. To learn more, visit dewalt.com/mobilepro.
New in the 2012 IMC®
Key changes include:
- New and existing mechanical systems must be maintained in accordance with ASHRAE/ACCA/ANSI Standard 180.
- Parking garage exhaust now defined as environmental air.
- Includes specifications for grease reservoirs in commercial cooking exhaust duct systems.
- Includes requirements for underground grease ducts.
- Requires any combustible material in a return air plenum to be listed and labeled to verify compliance with ASTM E-84 or UL 723.
- Air dispersion systems are now allowed.
- New requirements for evaporative coolers.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.