Kaplan PCAT 2013-2014
- List Price:
- Buy New: $25.00
as of 7/29/2014 00:46 EDT details
- You Save: $19.99 (44%)
- Sales Rank:54,797
- Format:Box set
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):3.7
- Dimensions (in):10.8 x 8.5 x 1.4
- Publication Date:January 8, 2013
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
The most thorough review pharmacy students can get that covers all of the subjects tested on the PCAT!
The American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy (AACP) endorses the PCAT as the official preferred admissions test for entrance into Pharmacy College, and 65% of pharmacy colleges require their prospective students to take the exam as part of their admissions package. Administered in January, June, August, and October, the PCAT tests a student’s verbal ability, reading comprehension, and knowledge of basic principles and concepts of biology and general and elementary organic chemistry.
Now fully revised and updated, the Kaplan PCAT 2013–2014 guide provides future pharmacy students with the best test-taking strategies to help them get the scores they need to get into the pharmacy school of their choice.
With Kaplan PCAT 2013–2014, students can take advantage of the guide’s many invaluable benefits, including:
· A full-length practice test with detailed answer explanations
· A complete diagnostic test that helps assess students’ skill level
· Complete math and science review and practice
· Proven methods for acing the difficult writing sections
· Effective score-raising strategies and tips for dealing with test-day stress
Kaplan PCAT 2013–2014 provides students with everything they need to improve their scores—guaranteed. Kaplan’s Higher Score guarantee provides security that no other test preparation guide on the market can match. Kaplan has helped more than three million students prepare for standardized tests. We invest more than $4.5 million annually in research and support for our products. We know that our test-taking techniques and strategies work and our materials are completely up-to-date. Kaplan PCAT 2013–2014 is the must-have preparation tool for every student looking to score higher!
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.