The Tales of Edgar Allan Poe: A Kaplan SAT Score-Raising Classic
- List Price:
- Buy New: $2.18
as of 5/18/2013 09:24 EDT details
- You Save: $4.81 (69%)
- Seller:Turnpike Liquidators
- Sales Rank:242,892
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Media:Mass Market Paperback
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.5
- Dimensions (in):1 x 4.3 x 6.8
- Publication Date:May 3, 2011
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Kaplan guarantees that readers will improve their SAT score using guides—or get their money back.
Vocabulary is a critical part of studying for the SATs. Memorizing words that are written on flashcards can be difficult because they are not put in the context of a sentence. Kaplan’s SAT Score-Raising Classics make learning SAT vocabulary words easier and more enjoyable for students. Classic novels that are taught throughout high school can now be read while learning vocabulary words that frequently appear on the SAT exam.
Designed for easy use, these books feature the actual text on one side of the page, with the word definitions on the opposite side. In addition, the vocabulary words are in easy-to-spot bold typeface throughout.
Each Kaplan SAT Score-Raising Classic features:
- The complete text of the classic novel
- Hundreds of vocabulary words tested on the SAT exam
- Definitions for each highlighted work on the facing page
- A pronunciation guide
- An index for easy reference
Kaplan’s SAT Score-Raising Classics series give readers get an invaluable learning tool and an enjoyable reading experience.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.