The Illustrated Edgar Allan Poe (Literary Pop Up)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $10.13
as of 7/26/2014 04:21 EDT details
- You Save: $9.82 (49%)
- Seller:TOTAL BOOKS
- Sales Rank:290,188
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Edition:Pop Ill Un
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.3
- Publication Date:January 14, 2014
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Edgar Allan Poe is no stranger to the strange. His tales of mystery and macabre have provoked many a nightmare. If you’ve been wondering how the editors of Canterbury Classics could create a new twist, wait nevermore! Your very own telltale hearts will tick-tick-tick oh-so-fast as you read the four terrifying tales presented here. And just when you think you’re safe, something spooky will pop-up. Go ahead and turn the page . . . if you dare.
- This elegant and chillingly illustrated edition is great for adults with a childlike sense of wonder.
- The Illustrated Edgar Allan Poe contains four unabridged tales from the master of the macabre, complete with hair-raising pop-ups.
The Illustrated Edgar Allen Poe will surely pique cultish curiosity of the most discerning of readers.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.