I Wish I Knew That: Geography: Cool Stuff You Need to Know
- List Price:
- Buy New: $2.48
as of 5/18/2013 07:05 EDT details
- You Save: $7.51 (75%)
- Sales Rank:245,005
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.6
- Dimensions (in):8 x 5.3 x 0.7
- Publication Date:November 10, 2011
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Where on earth will you find a more exciting look at the world around us?
Explore the world's continents, countries, and capital cities, and marvel at the planet's most extraordinary physical features-from the highest mountains to the deepest oceans-in a lighthearted mix of text, diagrams, maps, and amusing illustrations that will captivate children and encourage them to keep trekking. Divided into bite-size chunks, this book presents kids with a world of knowledge in the coolest ways possible and includes:
- a whirlwind tour of what planet Earth is made of and its position in the solar system.
- a look at the continents, with a listing of all the countries and their capital cities.
- forest fun facts and "tree-via."
- a chart of the world's largest deserts and the venomous animals that live there.
- an exciting journey across the ocean floor.
Filled with hundreds of cool ways to remember the tallest, largest, longest, and most desolate, I Wish I Knew That: Geography
is the perfect companion to help kids get a grip on the globe.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.