Write (Or is it Right?) Every Time (I Wish I Knew That)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $2.16
as of 12/7/2013 03:42 EST details
- You Save: $7.83 (78%)
- Sales Rank:103,382
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.6
- Dimensions (in):0.7 x 5.1 x 8
- Publication Date:May 12, 2011
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
An Apple a Day Keeps the Low Marks Away!
Whether you're writing a report or a creative essay, the more you understand about the workings of the English language, the better you'll do. Write (Or Is That "Right"?) Every Time
provides a fun-and-easy way to tackle tenses, sort out spelling slip-ups, put a full stop to punctuation problems, and conquer clauses. The book is divided into bite-size chunks, including:
- Goodness Gracious Grammar: Fun ways to tackle the parts of speech, tenses, conjunctions, and clauses, with rule breakers and amusing examples of bad grammar.
- Spelling Made Simple: Easy techniques to learn the rules-and exceptions- so you become a spelling whiz (or should that be whiz?).
- Punctuation Perfection: Effortless ways to conquer those punctuation dilemmas. From exclamation points, colons, and hyphens to all the commas in between.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.