Handbook of Attachment, Second Edition: Theory, Research, and Clinical Applications
- List Price:
- Buy New: $51.16
as of 3/13/2014 16:40 EDT details
- You Save: $18.84 (27%)
- Sales Rank:163,225
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):4.1
- Dimensions (in):9.9 x 7 x 1.9
- Publication Date:November 3, 2010
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
From foremost authorities, this comprehensive work is more than just the standard reference on attachment-it has “become indispensable” in the field. Coverage includes the origins and development of attachment theory; biological and evolutionary perspectives; and the role of attachment processes in personality, relationships, and mental health across the lifespan.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.