- Buy New: $10.95
as of 9/22/2014 21:41 EDT details
- Sales Rank:8,668,730
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.6
- Dimensions (in):9.3 x 7.5 x 0.3
- Publication Date:March 13, 2008
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 2 to 3 weeks
- Used Book in Good Condition
Emerson was an American essayist and poet who was a part of the Transcendentalist movement in the nineteenth century. These lectures begun in 1845 explore the principles and hopes of the young United States. The men in this work are Plato, Swednborg, Michel de Montaigne, Shakespeare, von Gothe and Napoleon. These "representative" men embody the virtues Emerson valued.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.