- List Price:
- Buy New: $92.20
as of 12/25/2014 18:50 EST details
- You Save: $17.80 (16%)
- Sales Rank:186,785
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Edition:Eleventh Edition, Textbook
- Shipping Weight (lbs):4.5
- Dimensions (in):8.5 x 1 x 10.9
- Publication Date:June 6, 2012
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
Modern Welding is a comprehensive text that has long been the standard for teaching the theory, fundamentals, equipment, and techniques of welding technology. This text provides thorough coverage of common welding and cutting processes, including gas tungsten arc welding, gas metal arc welding, shielded metal arc welding, oxyfuel gas welding and cutting, plasma arc cutting, and resistance welding. The text also includes extensive instruction in welding symbol interpretation, weld testing and inspection, and employment in the welding field.
- Prepares students for AWS SENSE Level 1—Entry Welder certification.
- Places strong emphasis on all aspects of safety, including respiratory protection.
- Is organized so chapters can be assigned sequentially or in a custom order to match course curriculum.
- Includes a chapter detailing underwater cutting and welding equipment and techniques.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.