Gas Tungsten Arc Welding Handbook
- List Price:
- Buy New: $46.90
as of 10/2/2014 09:41 EDT details
- You Save: $19.74 (30%)
- Sales Rank:79,652
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Edition:Sixth Edition, Textbook
- Shipping Weight (lbs):2
- Dimensions (in):11.1 x 8.7 x 0.7
- Publication Date:June 18, 2012
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
Gas Tungsten Arc Welding Handbook combines hundreds of full-color illustrations with easy-to-understand instructions. The text explains the features of the gas tungsten arc welding process and teaches the proper procedures for welding a variety of base metals in all positions.
• Prepares students for taking the Written Knowledge and Workmanship Performance Tests for Module 7 of AWS SENSE Level 1–Entry Welder certification.
• Includes specific procedures for welding many types of metals.
• Contains easy-to-understand explanations of weld defects and corrective actions.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.