Manufacturing Processes: Materials, Productivity, and Lean Strategies
- List Price:
- Buy New: $71.74
as of 11/29/2014 02:50 EST details
- You Save: $21.54 (23%)
- Sales Rank:909,293
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Edition:Third Edition, Textbook
- Shipping Weight (lbs):2.9
- Dimensions (in):11 x 8.8 x 0.9
- Publication Date:October 10, 2011
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
Manufacturing Processes provides an excellent introduction to today’s manufacturing processes, as well as an overview of automated manufacturing systems. The text concentrates on the five major types of industrial materials: metals, plastics, ceramics, woods, and composites. It provides thorough coverage of the forming, separating, fabricating, conditioning, and finishing processes related to each material. The text includes a chapter covering the materials and manufacturing processes used in packaging finished goods.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.