- List Price:
- Buy New: $69.99
as of 7/10/2014 23:33 EDT details
- You Save: $18.01 (20%)
- Sales Rank:67,868
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Edition:Fifth Edition, Text
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.7
- Dimensions (in):10.3 x 8.2 x 0.6
- Publication Date:January 15, 2009
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
Metallurgy Fundamentals provides the student with instruction on the basic properties, characteristics, and production of the major metal families. Clear, concise language and numerous illustrations make this an easy-to-understand text for an introductory course in metallurgy. Over 450 tables, diagrams, and photographs show both the theoretical and practical aspects of metallurgy.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.