The Rights of Man
- List Price:
- Buy New: $5.39
as of 8/28/2014 08:58 EDT details
- You Save: $0.60 (10%)
- Sales Rank:1,486,652
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.6
- Dimensions (in):0.4 x 8.9 x 5.9
- Publication Date:March 26, 2009
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Used Book in Good Condition
In The Rights of Man, Thomas Paine defends the representational form of government. He posits that all men are born with God-given rights that cannot be taken from them by any government. Paine's position on inalienable rights played a major role in the Bill of Rights being included in the Constitution. This seminal work is as pertinent today as when it was first written.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.