The Commentaries of Sir William Blackstone, Knight, on the Laws and Constitution of England (Commentaries on the Laws of England, Aba Classics)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $24.97
as of 4/16/2014 18:56 EDT details
- You Save: $15.02 (38%)
- Sales Rank:1,422,860
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Edition:Elibron Classics series
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.7
- Dimensions (in):9.2 x 6.2 x 1.1
- Publication Date:July 16, 2011
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
This handsome book is part of the new, ABA Classics Series. These authoritative, affordable, and beautifully designed editions of the world's greatest law books are perfect for any law library or office or as a gift for anyone involved or interested in the law. This volume of the ABA Classics Series is Blackstone's Commentaries. This legal classic from famed eighteenth-century judge, jurist, and professor Sir William Blackstone.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.