Half Broke Horses: A True-life Novel (Center Point Platinum Fiction (Large Print))
- Buy New: $52.63
as of 12/19/2013 23:19 EST details
- Seller:Elizabeth Bookstore
- Sales Rank:599,090
- Format:Large Print
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.3
- Dimensions (in):1.2 x 6 x 9
- Publication Date:November 1, 2009
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
Jeannette Walls was born in Phoenix, Arizona, and grew up in the southwest and Welch, West Virginia. She graduated from Barnard College and was a journalist in New York City for twenty years. Her previous book was the memoir The Glass Castle. She is married to writer John Taylor and lives in Virginia.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.