Greater Participant's Guide
- List Price:
- Buy New: $5.11
as of 3/14/2014 08:59 EDT details
- You Save: $4.88 (49%)
- Seller:TOTAL BOOKS
- Sales Rank:246,418
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.3
- Dimensions (in):8 x 5.3 x 0.5
- Publication Date:September 4, 2012
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Take Hold of God’s Vision for Your Life.
A Life that is GREATER.
This companion guide to Steven Furtick’s life-changing Greater DVD will help you take the next step—and the ones after that—to follow Jesus’s call to do even greater things than He did (John 14:12). Drawn from the powerful book Greater—and designed to be used with the Greater DVD—this user-friendly resource shows you how to apply four “greater”-releasing principles from the prophet Elisha’s life:
· Burn the Plows: Make a decisive break with your old life.
· Digging Ditches: Start small and make practical preparations.
· Upon Further Review: Live with the knowledge that faith is never wasted.
· Strike the Water: Step out to live the greater life God promises.
Each chapter includes a study plan that corresponds with the DVD, discussion questions, space for individual reflection, a Bible study, and suggestions for group leaders.
Created to ignite your passion and move you forward, the Greater DVD Participant’s Guide will inspire you to reach for the greater life—and show you how to get there.
DVD not included.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.