Fine Cooking Appetizers: 200 Recipes for Small Bites with Big Flavor
- List Price:
- Buy New: $8.86
as of 5/24/2013 04:30 EDT details
- You Save: $11.09 (56%)
- Sales Rank:531,306
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.9
- Dimensions (in):8.9 x 0.6 x 10.9
- Publication Date:November 2, 2010
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- ISBN13: 9781600853302
- Condition: New
- Notes: BRAND NEW FROM PUBLISHER! 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Tracking provided on most orders. Buy with Confidence! Millions of books sold!
From simple to sophisticated, the 200 recipes in Fine Cooking Appetizers will get any party started. This latest collection of recipes from Fine Cooking features the best starters and small bites for any occasion, from holiday party to weeknight noshing. Like each issue of Fine Cooking, the delicious recipes are accompanied by time-saving tips, step-by-step techniques, and handy kitchen advice. In addition, fun cocktails, party menus, and entertaining tips will make this the only guide you need for year-round celebrations and get-togethers.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.