Image Transfer Workshop: Mixed-Media Techniques for Successful Transfers
- List Price:
- Buy New: $7.99
as of 8/1/2014 08:59 EDT details
- You Save: $17.00 (68%)
- Seller:Lisa's Art Books
- Sales Rank:44,414
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1
- Dimensions (in):10.9 x 8.3 x 0.3
- Publication Date:July 30, 2009
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Mint Condition
- Dispatch same day for order received before 12 noon
- Guaranteed packaging
- No quibbles returns
No Fear Transfers
If you have never tried image transfers or have experienced image transfer mishaps, then Image Transfer Workshop is for you. This book presents step-by-step techniques for 35 image transfer processes, extensive tips for fixing mishaps and examples of how to combine transfers in finished pieces of mixed-media art.
This comprehensive guide features:
- 35 Techniques: This book focuses exclusively on making transfers—from simple tape and gel medium transfers to more complex and out of the box techniques, like solar silk screens and plastic wrap transfers.
- Troubleshooting:Image Transfer Workshop includes extensive answers to help fix problems in transfers gone wrong. You'll learn what to watch for, what to do to get great transfers every time.
- Dual Styles, Dual Approaches: The authors' different styles illustrate how transfer techniques can take on completely different looks. Finished pieces of art for each technique and a section of completely stepped-out projects are sure to inspire you!
Let Image Transfer Workshop
help build your image transfer confidence.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.