The 5 Levels of Leadership: Proven Steps to Maximize Your Potential
- List Price:
- Buy New: $13.98
as of 5/22/2013 00:32 EDT details
- You Save: $2.02 (13%)
- Sales Rank:171,084
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0
- Publication Date:September 3, 2013
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Not yet published
True leadership isn't a matter of having a certain job or title. In fact, being chosen for a position is only the first of the five levels every effective leader achieves. In his seminal work, leadership guru John Maxwell presents readers with the five stages of leadership and explains how to maximize each one to become more influential, respected and successful:
1. Position - People follow because they have to.
2. Permission - People follow because they want to.
3. Production - People follow because of what you have done for the organization.
4. People Development - People follow because of what you have done for them personally.
5. Pinnacle - People follow because of who you are and what you represent.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.