Concepts and Case Analysis in the Law of Contracts, 6th (Concepts & Insights)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $44.39
as of 9/18/2014 06:41 EDT details
- You Save: $2.61 (6%)
- Seller:Your Online Bookstore
- Sales Rank:92,961
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.8
- Dimensions (in):9.2 x 6.2 x 0.5
- Publication Date:May 14, 2010
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
The sixth edition of Concepts and Case Analysis in the Law of Contracts is a readable primer that offers first-year law students a reliable overview of the major themes and leading cases in the field of the law of contracts. This contracts primer is straightforward and uncluttered, covering the main themes of the first-year contracts course, together with related cases.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.