Hazard, Tait, Fletcher and Bundy's Cases and Materials on Pleading and Procedure: State and Federal, 10th (University Casebook Series) (English and English Edition)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $137.20
as of 9/24/2014 01:15 EDT details
- You Save: $82.80 (38%)
- Seller:Murray Media
- Sales Rank:49,700
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):5.1
- Dimensions (in):2 x 7.8 x 10
- Publication Date:July 6, 2009
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- THIS BOOK IS IN HARDCOVER FORMAT.
- CASEBOOK (CASES AND MATERIALS)
- TENTH (10TH) EDITION
- Suggested retail price of $209.00 -- JUST REDUCED!
- It was published by FOUNDATION PRESS (THOMSON REUTERS) and has 1381 pages in the book.
The Tenth edition contains updated references to the new Federal Rules of Civil Procedure, including the new electronic discovery provisions. It will also include, as either principal or note cases, decisions rendered since the publication of the Ninth Edition. These cases include:
- Personal Jurisdiction: Yahoo!, Inc. v. La Ligue Contre Le Racisme et L’Antisemitisme, 433 F.3d 1199 (9th Cir. 2006) (en banc).
- Service of Process: Jones v. Flowers, 547 U.S. 220 (2006).
- Federal Question Jurisdiction: Grable & Sons Metal Products, Inc. v. Darue Engineering and Manufacturing, 545 U.S. 308 (2005).
- Supplemental Jurisdiction: Exxon Mobil Corp. v. Allapattah Services, Inc., 545 U.S. 546 (2005).
- Forum Non Conveniens: Sinochem International Co. v. Malaysia International Shipping Corp., 549 U.S. 422 (2007).
- Pleading: Bell Atlantic Corp. v. Twombly, 550 U.S. 544 (2007); Erickson v. Pardus, 127 S.Ct. 2197 (2007); Tellabs, Inc. v. Makor Issues & Rights, Ltd., 127 S.Ct. 2499 (2007).
- Rule 19 Joinder: Republic of the Philippines v. Pimentel, 128 S.Ct. 2180 (2008).
- Preclusion: Taylor v. Sturgell, 128 S.Ct. 2161 (2008).
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.