Legal Writing and Analysis
- List Price:
- Buy New: $17.45
as of 12/8/2013 23:40 EST details
- You Save: $88.55 (84%)
- Sales Rank:674,345
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.5
- Dimensions (in):0.7 x 7 x 9.8
- Publication Date:March 20, 2009
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- NEW!! MINT!!!
- This edition of Legal Writing and Analysis is in a Mixed media product format.
- 377 pages in the book.
- Thomson Reuters/Foundation Press, 2009 - Law - 377 pages
The Murray and DeSanctis titles are designed for the current generation of law students whose familiarity and comfort with on-line and computer-based learning create a demand for teaching resources that take advantage of that familiarity and comfort level. Legal Writing and Analysis provides a process-based text covering all aspects of first year legal analysis and objective legal writing topics. It employs the TREAT paradigm and the doctrine of explanatory synthesis, designed with reference to rhetorical theory to maximize the effectiveness of audience-directed legal writing. PLEASE NOTE: If you purchase a used, unsealed copy of this book, access to the electronic version of this book may require a separate purchase.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.