Cribbet, Findley, Smith and Dzienkowski's Property Cases and Materials (University Casebook Series)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $118.31
as of 10/23/2014 17:33 EDT details
- You Save: $93.69 (44%)
- Sales Rank:334,298
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):4.9
- Dimensions (in):9.9 x 7.7 x 2
- Publication Date:November 29, 2007
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
A big-picture look at the history and principles influencing the Anglo-American institution of the law of land, this casebook provides the core materials for a property course. The format of Property allows for a variety of teaching methods and applies easily to courses ranging from three to six hours. The Ninth Edition retains the organization and basic content of prior editions; however, it includes more introductory text to give students the necessary background before examining the difficult problems encountered in the law of property. Many sections have been reorganized to facilitate more efficient coverage of the material.
The authors updated the book with relevant cases and materials while maintaining the core property material such as estates in land material, emphasizing historical development, with additional cases and notes to show the extent to which the past governs the present.
Updated Coverage of:
- Concept of Property: Kremen v. Cohen Network Solutions
- Rights of a Property Owner: Intel Corp. v. Hamidi
- Takings law: Kelo v. City of New London
- Finders law: Popov v. Hayashi
- Adverse Possession: Marengo Cave v. Ross
Significant Revisions from the Previous Edition:
For more information and additional teaching materials, visit the companion site.
- Introductory text in most sections to facilitate coverage
- New textual material on future interest
- New section on adverse possession of real property
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.