Clinical Voice Pathology: Theory and Management
- List Price:
- Buy New: $90.00
as of 3/16/2014 08:40 EDT details
- You Save: $30.00 (25%)
- Sales Rank:268,824
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.7
- Dimensions (in):10 x 7.1 x 0.9
- Publication Date:November 1, 2009
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
A classic work, now in its fourth edition, Clinical Voice Pathology is a distillation of the authors many years of experience gained in a multitude of settings, across a huge range of disorders in populations through the life spectrum, and represents etiologies arising from medical, environmental, social, psychological, occupational, and even idiopathic threats to vocal health.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.