The Sacred Network: Megaliths, Cathedrals, Ley Lines, and the Power of Shared Consciousness
- List Price:
- Buy New: $11.34
as of 8/1/2014 04:53 EDT details
- You Save: $8.61 (43%)
- Sales Rank:905,197
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.2
- Dimensions (in):0.9 x 6 x 9
- Publication Date:February 23, 2011
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
How sacred sites amplify the energies of consciousness, the earth, and the universe
• Examines the web of geometrical patterns linking sacred sites worldwide, with special focus on the sacred network of ley lines in Paris
• Unveils the coming state of shared consciousness for humanity fueled by the sacred network
• Reveals how consciousness is a tangible form of energy
First marked by the standing stones of our megalithic ancestors, the world’s sacred sites are not only places of spiritual energy but also hubs of cosmic energy and earthly energy. Generation upon generation has recognized the power of these sites, with the result that each dominant culture builds their religious structures on the same spots--the Cathedral of Notre Dame in Paris, for example, was constructed over a Temple to Diana that in turn had been built over a stone pillar worshipped by the Gauls.
In The Sacred Network, Chris Hardy shows how the world’s sacred sites coincide with the intersections of energetic waves from the earth’s geomagnetic field and how--via their megaliths, temples, and steeples--these sites act as antennae for the energies of the cosmos. Delving deeply in to Paris’s sacred network, she also explores the intricate geometrical patterns created by the alignments of churches and monuments, such as pentagrams and Stars of David. Revealing that consciousness is a tangible energy, she explains how the sacred network is fueling an 8,000-year evolutionary cycle initiated by our megalithic ancestors that will soon culminate in a new state of shared consciousness for humanity.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.