The Adventures of Tom Sawyer
- Buy Used: $145.00
as of 8/27/2014 11:33 EDT details
- Seller:5 STAR SELLER ***YES***Media Overstock Distributors ***YES***"" 24 HOUR OR LESS PACK AND SHIP GURANTEE" *****YES*****" FREE TRACKING ON ALL ORDERS "
- Sales Rank:13,089,334
- Format:Audiobook, MP3 Audio, Unabridged
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Media:MP3 CD
- Number Of Items:1
- Running Time:9 Minutes
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.1
- Dimensions (in):7.5 x 5.3 x 0.6
- Publication Date:June 10, 2004
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Generations of readers have enjoyed the ingenuous triumphs and feckless mishaps of boyhood days on the Mississippi. This classic of American wit and storytelling introduced Tom Sawyer, Becky Thatcher, Aunt Polly, the Widow Douglas, and many other characters to the world; including, of course, the boy who "was cordially hated and dreaded by all the mothers of the town, because he was idle and lawless and vulgar and bad - and because all their children admired him so," Huckleberry Finn.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.