The Complete Idiot's Guide to Low Sodium Meals
- List Price:
- Buy New: $4.04
as of 9/18/2014 02:43 EDT details
- You Save: $14.91 (79%)
- Seller:Teachers Choice
- Sales Rank:270,972
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.2
- Dimensions (in):9.1 x 7.4 x 0.8
- Publication Date:April 4, 2006
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Make delicious meals ... without adding a grain of salt.
When someone is trying to curb his or her sodium intake, preparing food that is tasty and nutritious can be difficult. This book offers readers over 250 recipes the whole family can enjoy. From appetizers to desserts and everything in between, this book focuses on everyday recipes families will love, put together with simple and flavorful alternatives to salt.
* Over 250 appealing, easy-to-prepare recipes, including snacks, sauces, and condiments— categories often loaded with sodium
* Covers the many herbs and spices that can be used as salt substitutes and provides advice on how to find the hidden sodium content in unlabeled foods and when eating out
* More than 65 million Americans suffer from hypertension
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.